Monday, February 12, 2007

Random thoughts on the grammys

I've been inspired by Lee's awesome high tech blogging about the grammys. So here are a few random thoughts.
-I like Dixie Chicks even more now;
-Mary J. Blige, we hear you loud and clear about your love for Jesus. Enough is enough. Hallelujuh praise be move it on.
-Note to self: get Corinne Bailey Rae's recent album. That voice! Love her.
-Oh Shakira. Those hips don't lie. If you missed it, do, take a moment, and
watch that amazing woman here.
That's all I've got. Have a great day.

5 comments:

Patti_Cake said...

I didn't get to watch the Grammy's I was surprised the Chicks won considering all the flack they took the past few years but what's the saying: There is no bad publicity....

Lee said...

LOLOL...you get one extreme or the other with Mary J...Jesus or the pipe...I'm not sure which I prefer...Shakira was memorable, I've just never been a big fan...I feel old watching her b/c all I can think is,slow down honey you're gonna break something you might need ;)

Maggie said...

Amen!

Jim said...

Love the Chicks and Shakira.

Y'all know that Shakira is only 5'2" tall right?

Trop said...

Yup, Corinne Bailey Rae is good! Great voice.